|Courtesy of Redhook Brewery|
REDHOOK BREWERY CELEBRATES TWO DECADES OF LIVE MUSIC AND AMUSING MOVIES WITH ANNUAL MOONLIGHT CINEMA OUTDOOR FILM SERIES
Woodinville brewery kicks off the 20th year of its anticipated outdoor movie series, featuring live music, great beer and more, July 9-August 27
SEATTLE — Break out your big blankets and beer koozies because Redhook Brewery will once again host its popular Moonlight Cinema film series, beginning July 9, celebrating its 20th anniversary . Enjoy live music, beer, delicious food and bigger-than-life lawn games before show time.
Redhook will offer beer, hard cider, wine and soda, all available at an outdoor bar, as well as an exciting new addition for food options—a new food trailer that will offer a variety of burgers and sandwiches. In addition to Redhook’s menu, Stella Fiore Wood Fired Pizza and Dante’s Inferno have been invited to serve up pizza by the slice and gourmet hot dogs. For guests with special dietary requests, Moonlight Cinema will also have vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available. No outside food or beverages will be permitted at the event.
Tickets are $5 per person, available at the gate or pre-purchased online at brownpapertickets.com or at Redhook Brewery in Woodinville beginning June 1st.
WHERE: Redhook Brewery, Outdoor Grassy Bowl, 14300 NE 145th Street, Woodinville, WA 98072
WHEN: Thursdays, July 9—August 27
- Gates and taps open at 6 p.m.
- Band set starts between 7—7:30 p.m.
- Lawn games before and after musical performances
- Movies start at dusk, between 8:30—9 p.m.
WHY: It’s summer in Seattle. Come enjoy live music, play a game of life-size beer pong, enjoy some delicious eats with a beer and cuddle up under the stars for a good flick.
Movie and Band Schedule:
- July 9: “Office Space”— R / 18+/ Band: Sunshine Junkies
- July 16: “Spaceballs”— PG* / Band: Mts. & Tunnels
- July 23: “Dazed and Confused”— R / 18+ / Band: The Pimpsons
- July 30: “Dumb & Dumber”— PG-13* / Band: The Big Medicine
- August 6: “We’re the Millers”— R / 18+ / Band: Longstride
- August 13: “Jurassic Park”— PG-13* / Band: Heels to Hardwood
- August 20: “Lone Survivor”— R / 18+ / Military Appreciation Night: present an active U.S. military ID or VA card and get in free / Band: C-Leb and the Kettle Black
- August 27: “The Lego Movie”— PG* / Family Night / Band: Yesterday’s News (Huey Lewis cover band)
* Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
|Courtesy of Redhook Brewery|
Redhook was born out of the energy and spirit of the early 80s in the heart of Seattle. While the term didn’t exist at the time, Redhook became one of America’s first “craft” breweries. From a modest start in a former transmission shop in the Seattle neighborhood of Ballard, to the current breweries in Woodinville, WA, and Portsmouth, NH, Redhook has become one of America’s most recognized craft breweries. While Redhook has “grown up” over the past thirty years, one thing has never changed—Redhook is still brewing great beers like ESB, Long Hammer IPA and Audible Ale. Most importantly, Redhook has fun doing it. Redhook beers are available on draught and in bottles around the country. For more information, visit www.redhook.com. Check out Redhook on Facebook and Twitter @Redhook_Brewery.
Twitter and Instagram: @Redhook_BreweryFacebook: www.facebook.com/
Post a Comment