The 5th annual Little Woody Barrel Aged Beer and Whiskey Fest
is this Friday and Saturday in Bend, Oregon. My wife and I went last year for the first time with are friends from Bend and had a blast. If you are in the Central Oregon area this weekend you should try and make it to the fest. The 20 Breweries/beer list
this year is looking excellent with most Bend/Central Oregon breweries attending and a couple others from outside the Central Oregon area....and just a heads up, if you have wanted to try the elusive Ale Apothecary beers
this would be a good time to try them as they will be attending.
Details and Entry info:
Location: The Little Woody Festival takes place next to the Deschutes Historical Museum, 129 Northwest Idaho Avenue in downtown Bend.
Note: The Little Woody is a 21 and over event!
Breweries and Beers
- Basic entry including commemorative glass: $7
- Tasting package: $15. Includes glass, entry and 10 tokens
- Whiskey tasting: Tokens will apply to both beer and whiskey
- Tokens: $1 each and tastes cost 2-5 tokens each
- Online Tickets - they will also be for sale at the gate.
Live Entertainment schedule