No-Li to Finish Spokane Craft Beer Week with a Bang
|Courtesy of No-Li Brewhouse|
Spokane, WA (May 13, 2015) - Spokane’s first ever Craft Beer Week is off to a brilliant start!
Yesterday, No-Li kicked off their in-house events with the Collaboration Celebration. 13 breweries shared 7 collaboration beers with the world - and the world loved it! The beers ranged from a Belgian golden strong and a Raspberry Gose to No-Li’s own Taylor Shellfish collaboration Oyster Stout. “It was really a celebration of Spokane craft beer culture,” says Tony Gonzalez, No-Li Business Manager. “We probably had over 200 people show up and most, if not all of the breweries blew their kegs. Now we know we’ll need more beer for next year!”
We might have reached the halfway point of Spokane Craft Beer Week, but the party has just begun. Still to come...No-Li’s No Boundaries on the River Small Batch Festival 3.0! With a sold out crowd set to roll in on Saturday at 11am, attendees will have the chance to enjoy 12 rare, barrel-aged, experimental, and infused No-Li beers.
With just a couple of days before the festivities...the remaining 6 beers are ready for their close up!
- Refueler: This Wheat Whiskey barrel-aged Spin Cycle Red is highly drinkable with imparted sweet coconut and vanilla flavors on top of the rich malt, caramel and dried fruit notes.
- Spokane-Style Irish Coffee: Wheat Whiskey barrel-aged Rise & Grind perfectly balanced with toasted malts, creamy oats, oak, vanilla, and sweet whiskey flavors.
- Barrel Wrecked: Classically smooth Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout carefully aged in Dry Fly Triticale Whiskey barrels for enhanced vanilla, oak and whiskey character.
- Thrill Seeker: Aged in Dry Fly Triticale Whiskey barrels, Jet Star Imperial IPA has an amped up body and decadent flavors of pine, citrus, resin, vanilla, oak, and whiskey.
- Bigger Bang Barley Wine: Honey, caramel, and a warming alcohol sensation complement vanilla, oak, and whiskey flavors picked up during aging in a Dry Fly Wheat Whiskey barrel.
- Van Lambert Sour Cherry: 900 lbs. of Bodacious Berries’ cherries provide sweet and tart flavors that mingle with Mosaic and Eldorado hops as this sour ages in Townshend Cellars wine barrels to provide a champagne-like essence.
About No-Li Brewhouse
Born & Raised in Washington’s Inland Empire, No-Li Brewhouse is an internationally award-winning brewery, crafting Spokane-Style beers with No Boundaries: innovative beers brewed with locally sourced ingredients. No-Li has won fourteen international awards, including a gold medal from the 2012 Great American Beer Festival. For more information about the beers, brewery and the pub, visit:
No-Li Brewhouse FB
No-Li Brewhouse Twitter
No Li Brewhouse Instagram