A couple great events coming up this week at Fremont Brewing
Thursday, 8/28, 5-9pm: Harvest Ale Release PartyAAle. We will feature five Harvest Ale infusions as well as a casual tasting with one of our brewers at 7pm.
- Infusions: In celebration of our Harvest Ale release, Fremont’s Brewers have developed five infusions.
- Dandelion & Cranberry
- Mint, Lime, & Ginger
- Chamomile & Lemon
- Cucumber & Thyme
- We’ll have a keg of beer on tap from all participating Ales for ALS breweries in Washington. All proceeds will be donated to the cause.
- Bale Breaker: Bubba’s Brew, Session IPA
- Pike: No. 4 Session IPA, Session IPA
- Mt. Tabor: Little Dutch Boy ISA, India Session Ale
- Triplehorn: “4” Ales for ALS, Cascadian Dark Ale
- Two Beers: Fresh Hop Ale, Fresh Hop IPA
- Fremont Brewing: Ales for ALS Kolsch-Style Ale, Kolsch Style-Ale