“We are going to have a fun-filled Oktoberfest complete with an assortment of craft beers, festive games and lively entertainment,” said Beerhaus General Manager Tony Fisher. “Our unique space within the beautiful landscape of The Park allows us to throw an authentic outdoor Oktoberfest celebration and we can’t wait to debut all of the great activations we have in store for our guests.”
Beginning at 4 p.m. each day, Oktoberfest at The Park will kick off the nightly festivities with a celebrity keg tapping, followed by live music from local band The Dummkopfs. Guests can select commemorative half- or full-liter steins as their vessel of sudsy exploration of renowned craft beers from around the world – including a limited-edition Oktoberfest brew. Prices for each stein, which may be purchased at Beerhaus, are:
· One liter: $15 empty/$25 filled; refills are $14.
· Half-liter: $10 empty/$15 filled; refills are $7.
· Eins. Zwei. Drei! – Games and contests throughout the evening including sledgehammer strongman competitions, stein-holding marathons and much more.
· Guten Appetite – Homemade bratwursts, German potato salad and fried apple with caramel dip are among the Oktoberfest treats that will be served during the festival.
· Noch ein Bier, bitte – Those looking to keep the good times rolling as the evening shifts into the late Las Vegas hours can head inside Beerhaus for an after-party filled with cheers, beers and live music.
Ein Prosit to Beer! Ein Prosit to Las Vegas! Ein Prosit to Oktoberfest at The Park!
An eclectic blend of restaurants, bars and entertainment tucked into rich desert landscaping, The Park will become a central gathering place on The Strip’s west side connecting New York-New York and Monte Carlo resorts as well as the new 20,000-seat world-class T-Mobile Arena. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the new outdoor destination will be a place to relax, discover and explore. For more information, visit www.theparkvegas.com.