|Courtesy of McMennamins Brewing CO
· Brewed with a base of dry apple cider and a generous splash of dark cherry juice, McMenamins Black Cherry Cider has a rich, cherry-scented nose with an undercurrent of fresh apples. Sip on a pint and you’ll experience sweet cherry flavors blended seamlessly with the tart acidity of apples.
· ABV: 6.7%
· Black Cherry Cider is on tap at McMenamins pubs now – July.
And here’s some highlights about McMenamins’ cider production:
· McMenamins is among the top five largest cider producers in Oregon, producing over 70,000 gallons of cider every year.
· McMenamins has been crafting hard cider at Edgefield Winery to serve in their pubs since 1992, offering clean, crisp flavors that highlight the bounty of the Pacific Northwest.
· Using quality juices pressed from neighboring orchards in the Columbia River Gorge, they craft cider year-round at Edgefield Winery.
· All McMenamins ciders are lightly carbonated, just under 7% ABV and made with gluten-free ingredients.
· More information about McMenamins seasonal ciders: http://www.edgefieldwinery.