|Courtesy of Portland Fruit Beer Festival|
Rare Keg Tapping Schedule
Friday June 12th @ 430pm
- Crux Fermentation Project: Viognier Sour (grape sour)
- Upright Brewing/Bushwhacker Cider 2015 BlendA special custom made blend of Upright's Todo Modo with Bushwhacker Cider's Akane hard cider made exclusively for the Fruit Beer Festival.
- Cider Riot: Bogman's Cranberry Brett cider Our Burncider® cider fermented with wild brettanomycces and cranberry puree for just a hint of tartness, and earthy farmhouse notes.
Also for Friday evening: Almanac, Crooked Stave and a Fat Head's cabernet barrel-aged Tripel with Blackberries.
|Oakshire Brewmaster Matt Van Wyk tapping a rare firkin in 2013 - Courtesy of Portland Fruit Beer Festival|
Saturday June 13th @ Noon special Firkin Tappings:
- Santiam Brewing: Gin Peche Lambic - This light bodied sour ale is infused with peaches and apricots and aged for 18 months in Oak Gin barrels. This is the first and likely the only festival pouring of this amazing brew. It is in 3 special simultaneous release parties tonight in Portland Salem and Eugene, which are the only other kegs outside of our own taproom. It is also our very first sour ale released from our sour ale operation!
- Santiam Brewing: Tangiers Saison - This farmhouse ale is infused with tangerine rind for a citrus twist on a classic Saison recipe. As a way to highlight the pouring we are sending a brewery rep to do a live firkin tapping and he will bring a big supply of Tangerine slices to put as a garnish on the glass. This is also our newest Saison recipe so again it is a limited release new for this season!
Sunday June 14th @ 11am
- Hopworks: One Tun Tomato Michelada
made with Totally radler, chili powder, Worchestershire sauce, house
made blood mary mix, and tabasco. OG: 11 | IBU: 12 | ABV: 2.1% ABV
Cider Riot: Mayday Red Cherry
- Tart Oregon pie cherries, and house brett culture give this dry cherry cider great depth and complexity.
Sunday June 14th @ 1:30pm
- New Belgium Brewing: Bourbon barrel-aged Salted Chocolate Stout Nitro keg poured through a Randall filled with black cherries!
Sunday June 14th @ 2pm Firkin tapping
The Rest of the Rotating/Rare Beers:
- Laurelwood Brewing: Gose the Gozarian firkin with Kiwi
The Rest of the Rotating/Rare Beers:
Almanac: Farmer's Reserve Pluot
Almanac: Emperor Norton (Belgian IPA with Apricots)
Burnside Brewing Co: Lime and a Cocout
Citrusy and refreshing Lime Kolsch with the added addition of Coconut for a truly tropical experience that will have you imagining sunning yourself beside a pool after your first sip.
Crooked Stave: Petite Sour Blueberry - Primary fermented in Oak Foeder with our sour mixed culture of wild yeast and bacteria this golden sour was then aged with Blueberries -
Crooked Stave: Petite Sour Passion Fruit - Primary fermented in Oak Foeder with our sour mixed culture of wild yeast and bacteria this golden sour was then aged with Passion Fruit
Crooked Stave: Petite Sour Tart Cherry - Primary fermented in Oak Foeder with our sour mixed culture of wild yeast and bacteria this golden sour was then aged with Tart Cherries
Hawaiian Sunburn Pineapple Habanero Kettle Sour
Fat Head's: Cabernet barrel-aged Belgian style Tripel aged on Blackberries
Flat Tail Brewing: Wild from the Vine - 13%abv - Aged 36 months in barrel, after a spontaneous fermentation with 49% of the fermentables coming from southern oregon syrah grapes.
Hopworks: Marionberry Berlinerweiss
Our Berlinerweisss, “I Am a Jelly Donut” made with marionberry. OG: 9.7| IBU: 4 | ABV: 4.1%
Lompoc: Knott Saison - This Belgian style farmhouse ale has boysenberries added at the end of fermentation. It is bright pink in color with a fruity aroma finishing with a slight spice. 5.1% ABV
Lompoc: Cherry Gold - Aged for 2 years in Heaven Hill distillery Bourbon barrels with 45 pounds of sour cherries. Golden in color with oak and fruit in the nose finishing tart. 5.0% ABV
Lompoc: Plumed Procession - Our Fool’s Golden Ale was brewed in Sept 2013 and aged on 40 pounds of plums in Maryhill Winery Cabernet Franc Barrels for 14 months. This hazy, dark persimmon colored beer has a fruity nose with a touch of oak. It finishes dry and tart. 5.0% ABV
Lompoc: Cherry Bomb Smoked Red Ale - Brewed for International Women's Collaboration Brew Day. Collaborating with Lompoc on this project was Burnside Brewing, 10 Barrel and Heater Allen. This red ale is crimson in color with a strong smoked flavor and aroma. Cherry smoked malt was used in the mash and in-house smoked dried cherries were added to the bright tank. There is a mild hop profile. 3.7% ABV
Oakshire: Oude Bes (Strawberry Balsamic Flanders Red from the 2014 Fruit Beer Fest)